Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Replacement Codes Needed

  1. #1
    ButtercupFlibble
    Guest ButtercupFlibble's Avatar

    Post

    Hey there everyone,

    I found a few AG things at thrift stores recently and I need replacement codes for as many as possible.

    1. Molly's Camp Gowonagin Tie - I found the rest of her outfit, but the tie is missing

    2. I found Kit (chewed fingers on one hand, but otherwise she cleaned up beautifully, and she was only a dollar), wearing only her cardigan. Is it possible to order the rest of her original outfit either piece by piece or just the whole thing?

    Also, if someone could give me the link of that site that shows what parts are available, I'd be really grateful.

    Thanks in advance,

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.alaska.net/~jnoble/AGReplacementCodes.html

    You might want to check through this week's posts, too, since I know replacement codes have been popular with the new Felicity movie code. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow--what a great deal. I think that you can buy Kit's meet outfit.

    The CS reps are great about finding the replacement codes if they are available, but you do have to call. Since you have to call to place the order anyway, it's no trouble. I've called before when I had time and written down codes, and then called back later when I had an order.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can also use the email address on the CS website. Because it is the holidays it took them 2 days to respond to my last email for codes, but you don't have to spend all the time on the phone while they look them up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •